SUSANNA WESLEY HOUSE
The Susanna Wesley House features four bedrooms, with two on the main level and two on the lower level, and two complete bathrooms. There is also a full kitchen and dining area on the main level. Each level also features a living/meeting space making it an ideal facility for small group or family retreats. The main level also has a stone fireplace that reaches from the floor to the ceiling.
The house, located above the Vesper site overlooking the lake, is designed to accommodate overnight use for up to ten people. It serves as a day-use facility for retreats, meetings, seminars or family gatherings.
The Wesley House was built with donor funds to honor licensed pastors, UM missionaries & UMW officials. For this reason, these groups receive special pricing and priority of reservations.
The Susanna Wesley House features:
- Four bedrooms: three have 2 twin beds, one has a queen bed. Also a pull-out sofa in living room.
- Two full bathrooms
- Fiber-optic wifi internet access
- Small meeting area in lower level with TV, Blu-Ray/DVD
- Deck overlooks beautiful Pine Lake view
- Charcoal grill available for guest use (please bring your own charcoal)
|Guests (Building Rate - up to 10 people)||$200.00 per night|
|United Methodist Clergy (Building Rate - up to 10 people)||$130.00 per night|
|United Methodist Women Officer, Licensed Local Pastor, Missionaries (Building Rate - up to 10 people)||$100.00 per night|